Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful Month Day One Family



Now that we're into November I'd like to dedicate this month to focusing on what I'm grateful for and the many things I've been blessed with.  Hopefully not too cheesy but first off I have to mention my parents!
My dad is the funniest guy, well he thinks he is ;), really I am so grateful for the things he has taught me.  He has taught me to laugh and to teese.  I don't know if thats a good thing or not haha but I am grateful for it.  He has taught be to love and live the gospel.  He is strong
in the gospel and has always been there for me when I need him.  I know I can go to him whenever and ask for a blessing or just to talk. My mom! She is amazing!  One of the best examples you could ask for.  I love to talk to her and learn from her.  I can talk to her about literally ANYTHING.  I love that about our relationship.  We help each other, she is truly my best friend. Her conversion to the gospel is so inspiring and I am so amazed the choices she made and the way she chose to live her live especially as a young adult.  Her example and advice it what gets me through this time in my life.

This is me and my sweet dad.  I've been lucky to have him as a coach, not going to lie, he's the best coach I've ever had! He is so supportive of me and everything I've ever done!

And me and my awesome Mom!  She gives the greatest advice!  Since I've moved away to college I've been blessed to be close enough to still visit home often, and I do :)  I also talk to my mom at least once a day.  Our relationship has gotten stronger and I rely on her so much.  She gave me this piece of advice at the perfect time for me.  "Pray about everything, worry about nothing."  Thank you so much mom!
K














No comments:

Post a Comment