College has been great so far! Starting out this blog with a fun post....Halloween. Much different than at home, at least for me. Don't worry I'm not a bum I still dressed up. Maybe I was a nurse for the 3rd year in a row but I've learned from my mom that this won't be the last. It was so sweet to stay at home tonight and hand out candy for the little kids. Only one awkward thing-seeing my Chem Professor and him looking in our dorm to "see our dig" don't judge those were his words. Low of the night was working with my phone for 3 hours trying to get it to restore for the 4th time this month. Fun part of the night, besides seeing the cute trick or treaters, was Netflixing with P :) I hope you all had a super great and safe night! And welcome to the blog <3
K

No comments:
Post a Comment