Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Funny G

Today I got to babysit my little brother since I'm home and oh has he just been hilarious!  Here are some of his quotes of the week...
G:        wanted to give the dog a graham cracker 
Mom:   no it's not good for her
G:        dogs LOVE people food
Mom:   yes but it's not good for her
G:        yes it is!
Mom:   you don't know jack
G:        I LOVE Jack! and Jack loves me!

G has a little stuffed animal named Buford, well we were saying hos Buford is real and G was trying to tell Kenz and I that he IS NOT real haha well the best line of them all was a few minutes after G was acting all sad and when we asked him why...
G:        I'm just fusterd {frustrated} that Buford is not real :(
K


No comments:

Post a Comment