I am so grateful I have the opportunity to get an education. So far I am loving college, it is definitely a big change for me, but I think I'm handling it pretty well. I have made lots of friends, learned lots of things about chem :/, the gospel, I need to work on History a little more ;), but overall I'm doing good.
My photography class gives me a great excuse to take a break and do what I love. This campus is absolutely gorgeous! I love to capture those moments. My roommate's friend, and my new friend, Jessica is a Chem Major and a wiz! She has helped me out a ton with this class! I'm so grateful that she puts up with me and is willing to help me on literally every assignment. My Nutrition class is super fun. I take it with my roommate and we study together and have been going to the gym together, and shopping together as part of our class. My Mission-Prep class is awesome! My teacher is so fun and very inspiring. He's a convert to the church and his experience with the missionaries and love for the gospel made him want to serve too. I love his lessons and the way he teaches. He likes to challenge us often, I really do feel like he cares about us and wants us to be as prepared as we can be. College has been a successful experience so far, even with the minor drama here and there. I'm just so grateful for this opportunity!
Like I said, I have made some great friends! Me roommates are the best!
Oh our giant balloon war after 'Paint The Town Red' was so much fun!
My photography class gives me a great excuse to take a break and do what I love. This campus is absolutely gorgeous! I love to capture those moments. My roommate's friend, and my new friend, Jessica is a Chem Major and a wiz! She has helped me out a ton with this class! I'm so grateful that she puts up with me and is willing to help me on literally every assignment. My Nutrition class is super fun. I take it with my roommate and we study together and have been going to the gym together, and shopping together as part of our class. My Mission-Prep class is awesome! My teacher is so fun and very inspiring. He's a convert to the church and his experience with the missionaries and love for the gospel made him want to serve too. I love his lessons and the way he teaches. He likes to challenge us often, I really do feel like he cares about us and wants us to be as prepared as we can be. College has been a successful experience so far, even with the minor drama here and there. I'm just so grateful for this opportunity!Oh our giant balloon war after 'Paint The Town Red' was so much fun!
K

No comments:
Post a Comment