Monday, November 4, 2013

Day Four Music

   
I am so grateful for good music.  That has got me through today.  This morning I was so bummed to go to my 8 o'clock class in the freezing cold.  I put on my Pandora Christmas music station as I walked through campus to and from each class.  When I walked out of my history class it was SNOWING!  Half of me was happy, I smiled because it got me in the spirit.  :)  My car is covered in the fresh first snow of the season but it is super cold! Later I was "doing homework" and I found a bunch more free church music on the lds website.
I was able to download lots of songs.  I really love the spirit it brings.  Rocking out to Christmas music with my roommate after FHE was super fun too! For FHE we watched "The Best Two Year's"  It was the first FHE I was able to make in this new ward because of my job.  Well happy November, and happy Thankful Month! <3 Katie  

No comments:

Post a Comment