- Pictures-they consume my walls and help me get through the homesickness, the writers block, and nights when I cannot sleep.
- My Hello Kitty Stuff-haha all these items like the big pillow and the Hello Kitty toaster remind me of my friends who gave them to me. They also remind me that it's ok to have that child's spirit inside you still (even as a college student.)
- Sweat Pants! -need no explanation-
- Watter Bottle-recently my roommate and I have taken the things we learned in our nutrition class and started applying them to our lives. That's what you "supposed" to do right, apply what you learn. Well we bought these cool water bottles hoping that they would get us to drink more water if we carried them around with us. And yes it worked, the only down side is we have to pee like all the time! Haha
- Prayer Rock-Oh I must of made this in young women's years ago. It's this rock that we painted 'Good Morning' and 'Good Night' on so that when we saw it we would remember to say our morning and night prayers. I have jammed many toes on this rock and hit my head on it as I crash on my pillow but it does it's job and with a minor headache I say my prayers.
- Giant Journal-I started this huge scrap booking project for my high school memories and I love to look back through it and re-live it since it flew by the first time :)
- Email-It is so cool how I can communicate with all my missionary friends so quick and easy. I love to hear about all their many experiences!
- My clicker!-this gets me thinking more positive. Check it out billionclicks.org
- Snowcones-my secret obsession :)
- Netflix-Ultimate time waster
- Game Nights-consists of 'Cover Your Assets', Catch Phrase(has since been banned), Scum, Ultimate Spoons(dangerous), and so much more fun!
- Free T-shirts-college kids would do anything for one of these ;)
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment