This weekend we get to escape to St. George and watch Kenzie's team play. She had some amazing plays so far! 3 for 4 day one. She had 2 RBI each time she got on, so 6 RBI total! Single, single, double too! I'm so proud of her!! She looks like she's having a blast. I really love to watch my dad coach too. He really cares about these girls and I think he keeps a perfect balance between life and the game. It's good to remind these girls it's just a game, but you play as if it's your whole world. I get to spend some quality time with my little brother too :) he knows a lot about this game already and it's fun to sit with him when he's not off playing with the other kids. I'm super grateful that some of my family could come down my way and we get to share this weekend doing something we all love!
K
No comments:
Post a Comment