
Today is bitter-sweet. My best friend Cassie was set apart as a missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. She leaves for the Mexico MTC early tomorrow morning. I am going to miss her soooo much, but I know she is going to be doing the Lord's work and she is going to be a great missionary!! I am so grateful to have her in my life. She has always been a great friend to me. We threw together every day when we played ball in high school and ever since I have felt like we can do anything together and have fun. We talk about everything, and can tell each other anything. She has been such an amazing example to me. She's going to be great on her mission, I can't wait to hear all about her amazing adventures to come! <3 ya Cassie!!
K
K


No comments:
Post a Comment