I'm a little behind but this is a fun one-This weekend we were in St. George for Kenzie's softball tournament. I had lots of opportunities to talk to strangers. At the condo I had taken Max to the pool and I was sitting in the hot tub and this couple was sitting across from me and the girlfriend wasn't very quiet. I mean I tried not to eavesdrop too much but she was talking pretty loud and she was talking about me. She's like me, she looks around and tried to guess who belongs to whom (all these little kids at the pool,) and tried to guess who these people are etc. She was saying, "Oh this girl, that little boy is probably her son, and this couple-they have all these kids who are probably foster kids..." Her and her boyfriend were debating and I couldn't stop laughing to myself, because I do the same thing, I just say it all in my head! I had to tell them that max was not my son, he was my brother. So I did and the boyfriend said "see I told you, she's too young to have a kid his age." They ended up being really sweet people and I felt bad that I totally embarrassed the girl because I knew they were talking about me haha.
Again at the pool, same night, this dad got caught in the big pool with a million little children just begging him to throw each one of them across the pool. He was so sweet to spend at least 15 minutes throwing kids and I saw him throw Max a few times and that made Max so happy. It was a super sweet thing to do and I'm glad I was able to catch him doing this sweet act.
<3 K
No comments:
Post a Comment