Today is Daylight Savings, what I like to call "Change the Clock Day," and it's fall so there is much rejoicing haha. We had a fun night last night we justified staying up an hour more than we normally would because we'd get it back in the morning. I'm definitely grateful for that extra hour! :)
Today we all got an opportunity to bear our testimonies at church. I didn't share at church but I would like to here on the blog. I was deeply touched by the spirit today as I listened to the testimonies shared by the people in my ward. I do know that God lives. Jesus Christ lives, He atoned for my sins, He is always there for me. I know the Book Of Mormon is a true book and it gives revelation for our day. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life. I'd love to share it with everyone! I know Joseph Smith was a true prophet and he translated the Book of Mormon. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the true and living prophet today. If you would like to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints click here or here K
No comments:
Post a Comment