This week was wonderful. Josh's farewell was on Sunday and he leaves next Wednesday. He did really good with his talk. Since I came home for Josh's farewell this weekend I decided to just stay all through Thanksgiving Break. I babysat my little brother for my mom which was super fun to spend some one-on-one time with him. Thanksgiving was great! Our family had our annual skeet shooting afternoon and family turkey poker tournament. My sister took second place but was kinda bummed because she won it last year and wanted to keep the streak going :)
I got to spend a lot of time with friends this week. The boys and I met Josh at the park, played catch, and just ran around playing with the boys. It was great! Temple trip, lunch, movie/game night with old friends, and early breakfast. It was so great to see Juli, she's going to school in Iowa and I've totally missed seeing and hanging out with her!
This week also held a few doctor appointments, movie night with the fam {pitch perfect}, avoiding homework, late night netflix marathons, lazy moments with the family, lots of sprite, some yardwork, and brother-sister bonding. We also went on a family date to the Dinosaur museum with the boys and had a blast. Garrett loved it! Our neighbor got married in Jalene's home and she let me take her pictures which was so fun! They are such a cute couple and it made me feel good they wanted me to take their pictures. I also had a photo shoot with another neighbor's kid for his baptism. Little Landon {one of Max's friends} is such a sweetheart and we had fun together at the temple doin a lil photo shoot.
I am so thankful for my family and this awesome week that I had to spend with them It was so great. I am extremely grateful for my Savior. He is always there for me whenever I need him. I know that I can turn to my Heavenly Father at anytime both him and my Savior have been with me every moment. I have been blessed with the opportunity to continue my education here at SUU and I am so grateful for that opportunity and that I've made such amazing friends since I've been here. Something must be wrong with me because everyone I've gotten close to down here at school have now decided to go on missions, just kidding, but many of them have like my roommate Hailey, and good Friend Sami, I am so grateful that they have made that choice to serve the Lord as sister-missionaries I am so proud of them and all my friends in mission-prep. I am so thankful that I have a temple close by! I am so grateful that I am able to attend often and receive the blessing of that.
K
No comments:
Post a Comment