Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Finals Week

This week was finals week.  Kind of crazy and kind of lazy not going to lie, we got to sleep in every day but lots of studying.  I have one more final this week on Friday and then I’m off.  So last Friday Kenzie came down for a swim meet which was super fun to have her down here in Cedar City.  I went to get in my car to drive her to lunch and the battery had died….again.  This is the third time since I’ve been down here at school I don’t know why this keeps happening.  Oh well Kennedy let my drive her car which was super nice and we all had lunch.  So Friday night was Kenzie’s first half of the meet, she only had one event that day.  I went over to the pool to watch and I talked with her for a bit then she went to warm up.  I ran into a bunch of people from my Legacy Center job which was so fun and I started talking to this kid: Cody.  Next thing I know…yeah you guessed it.  Kenzie walked up to me and said… “no, did you miss it?”  I'm the worst sister ever…  Well I made up for it with IHOP haha and I made sure I saw her next event on Saturday.  My roommate Paisley and I tried to push out my car but it’s a van and we are weak so that didn’t go so well, It ended up being five days and two missed days of work until we decided to get all the roommates and an SUU gymnast to push my car out and then we went to jump it.  Long story short we jumped it but every time my car alarm went off (during 24 quiet hours for finals week-oops)  we couldn't get it to stop so I just started driving to O’Reilly with the alarm going off sooo loud.  It just stopped it was great.  Barely made it to O’Reilly and the battery quit, I was a little embarrassed because it was the same guy who put in my headlights and again he was helping me with this dumb car.  Oh man, it’s all fixed now that was a crazy week though.  I am finally at the point where I can laugh about it so feel free to tease me about it I am prepared.

In other news: 
FINALS WEEK
Three last week and three this week.  My photo project was a piece of cake and it was actually fun.  Chem final was...interesting.  When I looked at the test it was not what I learned this semester...at all!  But I pulled a B- in the class which isn't too bad.  One more final on friday and then I'm heading home for the holiday.  It'll be nice not to worry about school for a few weeks.  Now to finish strong!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment