Oh the goodbye was hard for me and Hailey. She and I have become such amazing friends..more like sisters really! I am so sad she won't be my roommate next semester but I am more happy and excited for her! She will be leaving on her mission in February and she's going to regret telling me its ok for me to email her each week. I'm going to have to talk to this girl because I won't see her every day anymore, that's going to be weird! We left our apartment around the same time, me in my van, and she road with Kennedy (another roommate) and we all happened to make the same stop for lunch so we all ate together, that was an awesome surprise. We also wore the same shirt for friday pride on our last day of fall semester.
We did survive finals week and I don't want to see another scantron for a while PLEASE
I am so glad to be home now with my family
We've got a fun 3 weeks ahead of us, Christmas, and New Years fun!
I am so grateful for my parents for always believing in me, for supporting me with school and everything I need down in Cedar. They are THE BEST parents, and even though I often take them for granted I do know that they love me and only want the best for me and all their children. I wish I could go back and remind myself in those times that I do take them for granted!
{H&L of the week}
Highs
sleeping in{late finals}
the weekend came
college christmas
decorating our own little tree
sweet note from Hailey
flexible job
Christmas Break coming up
silly storyboard made by Pais
Christmas Program @ my YSA ward
SNOW
pictures
karaoke night!
and delicious chocolate shots:)
missionary letters
letter from Josh
Lows
5 days worth of car troubles{since be fixed thank goodness}
late study nights
chem final-nuff said there
cold
packing
worse=helping Hailey pack everything! :(
goodbyes
In other news this is Emilee, she will be my new roommate next semester. She lived down the hall from us this past semester and had some roommate troubles and we became friends in institute so she'll be moving in for Spring Semester. This picture is from our ward Christmas Party she won the ugly sweater contest. :)
another one from that fun party...




No comments:
Post a Comment