I love this holiday season
the smells
the snow
the music
Christmas Movies
temple square lights
time with family
break from school!
But, it is sometimes hard to focus on the true meaning in the commercial world we live in now. I want you to know that I DO have a testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ.

He suffered and died for me and I know he did that because he loves me. He is always there for us and he is the only way back to our Heavenly Father. We could not be without him. He has always been there for me and I see his hand in my life daily. I know he lives. I cannot wait to share that with the world. Everyone deserves to feel his love and have him in their daily life.
This Christmas was great, I love spending time with my family. This may be my last Christmas at home for a while but that's not quite set in stone yet. If it was however, it was a great one, and I won't forget it!
The kids all slept in one room and woke up very early as usual. Max was so sweet, he set like three alarms as if he wouldn't wake before first (which we all did)
The look on the little boy's faces are always priceless and this year was no exception
We had a very fun day together with Christmas breakfast, playing with new toys, countless trips to the recycle garbage can, digging through the trash when we lost a piece haha, playing in the ice snow (didn't quite work out today), watching movies, and eating way too much candy. I loved it all~!
K
No comments:
Post a Comment