Friday, May 16, 2014

Jordan River Temple Day

       
I got to go to the Jordan River Temple today and along with snapping a few pictures I did some baptisms
I just love the feeling I get at the temple
I sat on the grounds for a little bit before I went in
It was warm and bright, the flowers we blooming, and there was a slight breeze
I was thinking, in the next few weeks I will enter the temple and make covenants with my Heavenly Father
That day will be one I've looked forward to my whole life
since primary we've sung songs about the temple and learned about the blessings that come from living in a way that we will be able to enter and make and keep those covenants
the fact that the day is so near is both surreal and exciting!
"I love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday!"



No comments:

Post a Comment