Hilary Weeks is my favorite to explain this topic
"If you've never failed, you've never lived"
10 things to overcome negative thoughts:
10 things to overcome negative thoughts:
- SMILE!
- Surround yourself with positive people. Chad Lewis, who wrote the book "Surround Yourself With Greatness," said..."No matter your original intention you will eventually become what you surround yourself with." (learn more about his book here)
- Count your blessings. There is so much to be grateful for!
- Go outside
- Do what you LOVE. You all know that I love to live behind the lens. I love taking pictures. These were taken on different days but all were taken because I just had to get off my butt, go outside, and do what I love to put me in the positive/happy mood.




- Help someone-take the focus away from you and do something nice for another person.
- Exercise
- Write-keep a journal so you can look back on important/significant days in your life
- Have something to look forward to!
- Pray for help!
No comments:
Post a Comment