I hope your Easter was as GREAT as mine!
It was great to spend time with my family during this special holiday
as we remember our Savior and reflected on his life
Saturday I went to a fun Easter egg hunt with the boys, mom, and kenzie

Max gotta hold a bunny. "This one has crazy sharp claws"-Max

Kenz did too. She is in LOVE with them <3

I was surprised G wasn't too scared to feed them

He was scared of the Easter Bunny though hahaha

Look at these sweet boys!

The big slide

What a goof

Me and my Maxie
Saturday I went to a fun Easter egg hunt with the boys, mom, and kenzie

Max gotta hold a bunny. "This one has crazy sharp claws"-Max

Kenz did too. She is in LOVE with them <3

I was surprised G wasn't too scared to feed them

He was scared of the Easter Bunny though hahaha

Look at these sweet boys!

The big slide

What a goof

Me and my Maxie
#becauseofhim I know who I am. I know the God loves me and has a plan for me. #becauseofhim I can return to live with them again! #becauseofhim I am serving a mission, and sharing His gospel in Merida Mexico!
He is Risen! I know that my Savior lives, He loves me and you. He died for us, because He wants us to become like Him. He's given us the greatest gift. He's also allowed us to choose. Let us choose to be with Him, by covenanting with God and improving each day! I am so grateful that I have the gospel in my life, I know that this is Christ's church on the earth today. I know that The Book Of Mormon is true. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet today. I know God loves me, and I know that through Christ's atonement I can live with them again. #becauseofhim
“Words cannot fully describe the magnitude of the miracle that took place within the Garden Tomb that long-ago morning, but the angelic messenger captured its essence when he said, ‘He is not here: for he is risen.’ (Matt. 28:6.) -First Presidency 1993 Easter Message
Learn more at lds.org or mormon.org
No comments:
Post a Comment