Wednesday, March 12, 2014

85 degrees Spring Break!

It is SPRING BREAK!!!
Day One: On the road to California 4:19 am
hit the beach 10:00 am
being a total creeper photographer

 




Day Two: Disneyland
the happiest place on earth!

   
Disney was a BLAST~! We got there early and walked on a ton of rides and then it got super crowded.  The longest line we waited in was our second time around on Slash Mountain which was only a 1.5 hr wait haha no big deal right.  Well we had fun in the line, photo-bombed a few pictures and talked about some pretty deep and random stuff, it was great!  We got to see the fireworks, learn random Disney trivia, and see Disney Main Street at night :)
Day Three: California Adventures!
almost chopped my feet off they hurt so bad!

   


Today was awesome! I'm so glad that we decided to hit this park too
Emilee was screaming on every ride the ENTIRE time haha it was great
we even got to cheer up this cute girl who was terrified after Tower of Terror (expected response) I noticed she was crying after we got off so I went over to talk to her.  I told her about how my friend Em was so scared that she screamed my ear off and how brave she was that she didn't even scream! That made her feel super brave and all the other girls came over and we talked with her for a while and I think she realized that she was so brave and she started laughing with us instead of crying.  Her sweet mom was so happy too!
Day Four: Catch up on some sleep
10 hour drive home
so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment