So my roommate: Emilee was telling about her new years resolutions as we were unpacking last week and she told me that she picks one word each year to relate to, work on, etc. I decided to copycat her and choose one word for myself this year. After a week of thinking about it I am picking {drum roll please}
I think that this will be a great year regardless but I think that by focusing on being inspired by others and trying to inspire people around me I will be able to get more out of meetings and people around me and also be able to share my beliefs, happiness, and some of the knowledge/"wisdom" I have with others.
I am preparing to serve an LDS mission where I will hopefully be inspiring people wherever I am called to serve. I have been inspired by so many friends that are currently serving missions from reading their experiences with letters and emails. I am so proud of them and I hope that I can inspire others as they inspire me. So this is my word for the year, I challenge you to think of one word to 'inspire' you throughout the year and comment below what your word is! <3
K

No comments:
Post a Comment