Friday, January 31, 2014

January comes to a close...finally!

Oh man, ask my roommate Emilee, I've been telling her all month it feels like January is going on forever!  And I don't mean that all in a negative way.  January was full of lots of fun, new, and exciting stuff, but I'm ready for a new month haha.
Some highlights:




    
 And now onto This Week
{HIGHS}
last week of January swim lessons
mission prep
made a new friend
finished all homework by Friday
running into Lehi people here in Cedar City
Gymnastics Meet w/Hailey B
my missionaries->Josh leaves the MTC next week
my cousin, Matt, just entered the MTC
finished this awesome book
Elizabeth's book was so inspiring.  She was so positive even though she went through such a terrible experience and has had to move on from this and live her life.  Talk about difficult.  But she really has, she said in her book some advice that her mother gave her recently after returning home: "What this man has done is terrible.  There aren't any words that are strong enough to describe how wicked and evil he is!  He has taken nine months of your life that you will never get back again.  But the best punishment you could give him is to be happy.  To move forward with your life.  To do exactly what you want."
So Inspiring! I recommend this book to everyone!

Now there really aren't to many lows this week, especially from reading this book I've realized how blessed I am!  I am very grateful for the weekend however, much needed after a long week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment