This week's Greats:
having a loving Heavenly Father and Savior who are always there for me
reading letters/emails from my best friend missionaries!
My mom knowing just what to say to make me feel better
teaching the cutest kids at work
knowing that my call to serve in Merida, Mexico came from God
(I've got 50 days until I report to the MTC)
Going to the temple
taking pictures
finding faith that when the trials come I can lean on the Lord
D&C 58:2-4,31
spending time with my family
all the "I love you" and hugs from Max, that will NEVER get old, he is so sweet to me! <3
having great friends and people in my life
I have it good <3
Things I want to improve:
PATIENCE! don't we all :)
smiling more
kind thought about myself and others
having goals
developing a good routine, I think that will help me prepare for the mission
Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment