Exhausted from driving home from lehi, I decide to go to bed early
I am doing my scripture study and I find a great verse, so I want to mark it
but my highlighter is in my backpack on the floor
nbd I can reach it if I really try
{my bed is several feet off the floor -college life-}
so I extend my body as long as I can
-short girl probs-
I got it! but I'm starting to slip off my bed
Idea! I'll just swing my legs around and off the bed so I land on my feet
but I didn't realize my chair is right there
my legs get caught in my chair
and I fall HARD on the ground, all my weight is on one knee
BOOM!
and of course my roommate is the room too and saw/heard it all
yeah I'm 18 years old and fell off my bed
and I think I may have broke a toe or two
oops
No comments:
Post a Comment